Welcome to South County Hospital! We hope your visit to the hospital is pleasant and comfortable. Here is information on visiting hours, visitor protocols and hospital services for your benefit.
Visitors are welcome between noon and 8:00 p.m. We recommend limiting patients' visitors to two at a time. For the comfort of all our patients, we ask that visitors talk quietly and that children be in the care of an adult at all times.
Our patients' health and healing is our primary concern at South County Hospital. We ask you to help us in maintaining infection control by following these simple rules:
- Refrain from visiting when sick.
- Wash your hands or use our hand sanitizer before entering and leaving a patient's room.
- Avoid touching anything used to care for the patient
- Read and follow directions posted outside the patient's room.
- Watch the EMMI video on patient safety.
Visitor Services at South County Hospital
We provide a variety of services for our visitors. Our cafeteria is located on the ground floor, West wing, and the coffee shop is on the first floor, Borda Wing. The gift shop is located in the main lobby. ATM services are available on the first floor, Read Wing, and in the emergency room waiting area.
The hospital's main entrance at 100 Kenyon Avenue is clearly marked, as is the visitor parking area.
For directions to the hospital or more information, call 401782-8000.