401 471-6740, Urgent/Walk-in Care
- 3461 South County Trail (Route 2), East Greenwich
- Open 7 days a week. Hours of operation
- Monday-Friday 8 a.m. - 6 p.m
- Saturday 8 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Sunday 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.
If you need medical treatment when the Urgent/Walk-In Care Center is closed, please visit an emergency department.
Our Urgent/Walk-in Care, located in the Medical & Wellness Center, is here to accommodate your busy lifestyle and urgent needs. We are open seven days a week, including evenings, and staffed by highly-trained medical professionals that include physicians, nurse practitioners, and physician assistants. Our team is dedicated to providing you with quality and compassionate care.
Urgent/Walk-in Care can treat virtually any non-emergency need, such as lacerations, upper respiratory illnesses, sprains, sports injuries, minor accidents, sore throat, and other conditions requiring prompt attention. Please note that co-pays are expected at the time of your visit. If you do require a higher level of care, you may be transported to an Emergency Department.
The Urgent/Walk-in Care also includes the following services:
Meet the Medical Staff
We're located at 3461 South County Trail (Route 2), East Greenwich, south of Frenchtown Road, near Richard's Pub and Allie's Donuts.
- From East Greenwich and Points North: Take Route 4 South to Exit 6. Merge onto Route 2 South and follow for approximately one-half mile. The South County Hospital Medical & Wellness Center will be on your right.
- From Wickford and Points South: Take Route 4 North to Exit 6. Turn right at the end of the exit ramp and follow Route 2 south for approximately one-half mile. The Center will be on your right.
For more information about South County Hospital's Urgent/Walk-In Center call 401 471-6740.